The Circle Women's Centre
The Circle Women’s Centre is a unique program and resource centre focusing on feminist spirituality, activism, and the environment. We are more than our physical space, however, and are a collective of women, from the London community and on campus, who believe in the power of women to create transformation and change in our world.
Although we are a spirituality centre, we are not affiliated with any one religion. Rather, we value diversity and honour the richness and wisdom present in all faiths and spiritualities. We honour each woman’s personal choice of spiritual expression.
The Circle offers:
- Open Circles (themed evenings of ritual and spirituality)
- Workshops and other unique events
- Brighid Festival with Irish scholar Dr. Mary Condren
- Events within Brescia’s Sophia Series – Ritual of Re-Membering, International Women’s Day Lecture and the Jeanne Adamson Memorial Event
- The Circle Resource Library – a special collection of all women authors
- The Circle Labyrinth –an outdoor, stone labyrinth on Brescia’s grounds
- The Circle Newsletter – published three times a year
- Participation in London’s vibrant women’s network on campus and in the London community