Girls LEAD London
Information for Parents and Guardians
Camp Fees and Early/Late Supervision
- The 2013 Registration for each two-week session is $400.00. During weeks in which there is a statutory holiday, the fee for camp is reduced to $385.00. Early supervision is available from 8-8:30 a.m. and late supervision is available from 4:30-5:00 p.m. for $30.00/week.
- All registration cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- A 5% non-refundable adminstration fee is applied to any and all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given with less than 14 days notice before the start date of the camp.
- No Show = No Refund
- In all circumstances, a full refund will be issued for withdrawals due to medical reasons, with a medical certificate.
Drop off and Pick up Information
- Camp hours are 8:30am (Drop-off between 8:30am-8:45am) to 4:30pm (Pick-up between 4:15pm-4:30pm) each day with camp programming running from 9am-4pm. During pick-up and drop-off times, campers will be supervised and will have free time to play games, work on crafts, hang out with friends, etc.
- Drop-off and pick up for Girls LEAD occurs at the Auditorium of Brescia's St. James Building (see Campus Map).
- Please use the Western Road entrance to access Brescia. If you wish to park, there is a parking lot at the bottom of the hill on the left. You can also drive up around the parking loop, which allows you to drop your camper off at the Auditorium entrance.
Signing In and Out
- All campers under the age of 12 must be signed out by an authorized person each day. The parent/guardian whose name is on the registration form is considered the only authorized person unless additional information is provided on the re gist rat on form in the space provided.
- All parents/guardians picking up campers for the first time must present photo identification at pick-up.
- We ask that parents/guardians assist us with the sign-in/sign-out process so that we can ensure all campers are safe and accounted for. Please do not leave with your camper until you are certain they have been signed out.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up During the Camp Day
- Although we do not encourage campers to miss any part of the scheduled programming, we understand that sometimes campers may need to be dropped off late or picked up early. Because we often change location at Brescia, please let us know when you will be dropping off or picking up your camper and we will ensure we are available to meet you.
Emergency Contact Information
- Should you need to contact the camp during the day in case of emergency, please call 519-432-8353 ext. 0 to be connected to the Brescia Front Desk who will pass on the message to camp staff.
What to Bring
- Please review this handy list of 'What to Bring' as you prepare to come to camp.
Camp Programming and Schedules
- Individual session schedules and menu plans will be available in June for your convenience.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 519.432.8353x0
Registration for the 2013 Girls LEAD program will be available HERE in January 2013.