Internship Stream Admissions
The Master of Science in Food and Nutrition (Internship Stream) is a full-time graduate program for 5 terms (just under 2 years) which is accredited by Dietitians of Canada.
You must meet the admissions criteria of Western University's, School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Foods and Nutrition (Honors Specialization or an equivalent honors degree from a Canadian university), accredited by Dietitians of Canada (official original transcript needed)
- 1.0 FCE (full course equivalent) undergraduate course in research methodology and statistics
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 78 per cent on the last 10 FCE credits
- Relevant work and volunteer experience (resume needed)
- Demonstrated English language proficiency if English is not your first language
* Please note: Applicants to the MScFN (Internship Stream) must have an honors BSc in Foods and Nutrition from a program which is accredited by Dietitians of Canada. For a list of accredited undergraduate Foods and Nutrition programs, please visit the Dietitians of Canada website at: www.dietitians.ca
Internationally trained Registered Dietitians: Please see the Internationally Trained Applicants section for information and instructions.