Foods & Nutrition
Brescia University College is very well known for its Foods and Nutrition program and the dedicated faculty and staff who are committed to student success.
Canadian Association of Foodservice Professionals
All of these winners were formally recognized at the CAFP National Conference on May 2nd to 5th in London, ON.
- Current Brescia MScFN student, Anna Shier - Ecolab Bursary ($1,000)
- Current Brescia MScFN student, Stephanie Varriano - Campbell's Bursary ($1,000)
- Current Brescia MScFN student, Kathryn Morgan - Maple Leaf Bursary ($1,000)
Dietitians of Canada Award Winners
All of these winners were formally recognized at the DC Conference from June 14th to 16th in Toronto.
- Alumna, Sylvia Ley (‘10) - DC Graduate Award (while she pursuing her PhD at the University of Toronto)
- Incoming Brescia MScFN student Olivia Siswanto - Mead Johnson Nutrition award
- Current Brescia MScFN student Kimberley Sandiland - JVT Memorial Dietetic Intern Bursary
- Current Brescia MScFN student Shannon Richter - regional Morgan Medal from the Canadian Foundation for Dietetic Research for her research.