Students interested in gaining practical experience in industry are able to complete a 12 to 16 month internship between the third and fourth years of their Management and Organizational Studies Program.
- Be enrolled full-time in their third year in the BMOS program (usually Year 3).
- Must have completed Business Administration 2257 before third year.
- Have an academic average of at least 70% in second year.
- Have a clean academic record.
- Have completed and submitted an enrolment form (through UWO-Main)
- Have attended an IIP information session (through UWO-Main)
- Have attended a Resume and Interview Workshop with Career Services at Brescia.
- Have a minimum of 3.5 credits remaining following internship work term.
- Have their final resume reviewed by Brescia Career Services
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Extra-curricular involvement
For more information on BMOS Internships, contact Internship Coordinator Ms. Melissa Jean.