How to Apply - MSc (Foods & Nutrition)
Application Period for September 2013 start date:
November 1, 2012- January 31, 2013
November 1, 2012-July 8, 2013
Submit an online application through the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies:
Please ensure you make note of the components of the application before starting the application. Some components are completed online, and some are sent directly to the program.
Items completed through online application:
- Two letters of reference from referees who have direct knowledge of the students academic and/or employment/volunteer performance. Letters can be submitted through the online process listed in the online application pages. It is recommended that applicants provide 1 academic and 1 work/volunteer related reference. ** Please note that the reference forms are not sent to referees until the online application has been received by Western.
- Supply transcripts for all post-secondary institutions you have attended. (University of Western Ontario transcripts do not have to be requested by the student)
Items to be sent by email to the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Resume, maximum 2 pages (including volunteer/employment history)
- One page essay describing your experience and future career goals in dietetics as well as explaining your commitment to undertake the Masters of Science in Foods and Nutrition program
- MScFN Internship Stream – Supplementary Application Form
- MScFN Thesis Stream – Supplementary Application Form
Interviews will be scheduled for internship applicants in February 2013
Notification of acceptance will be made to internship applicants by mid-March 2013