Annual permits are available online. Daily permits can be obtained in Ursuline Hall at the Reception Desk, the Business Office and the Registrar's Office, Room 11 Mother St. James Memorial Building.
Brescia student parking permits are only valid for use in the parking lot beside (east of) the Mother St. James Memorial building (entrance off Western Road).
Metered parking is available in front of the Mother St. James Building.
Parking Fees (Subject to Revision)
|Replacement Annual Permit (lost or stolen)||
All prices include applicable taxes.
On the return of an annual permit up to the end of February, a refund will be calculated on a pro-rated basis for the remaining months of the current academic year.
All parking permits are available for purchase in the Business Office in the Mother St. James building. Daily permits are also available at the Reception Desk in Ursuline Hall and in the Registrar’s Office in the Mother St. James building. Annual permits are available on a first come, first served basis due to their limited number. They will be available for sale online beginning July 1, 2013 but are not valid to use until September 1, 2013.
Parking Registration for Students
Apply for parking by filling out this online Parking Application Form.
Western Parking Services enforce parking in Brescia parking lots. Refer to http://www.uwo.ca/parking/enforce.html for a listing of all violations and fines. Parking will be enforced seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day on a year-round basis.
- As the Brescia grounds are private property, the right is reserved to maintain full jurisdiction over all vehicle parking.
- The purchase of any parking permit at Brescia constitutes an agreement on the part of the purchaser to abide by these Regulations.
- Motorized vehicles may not be parked on Brescia property without an authorized Brescia University College permit. The parking permit should be hung from the rear view mirror or made visible on the left corner of the dashboard (driver’s side). The identification number must be clearly visible from outside the vehicle at all times. Daily and visitor passes must be clearly displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- A Brescia University College parking permit does not entitle the owner to park in any of the parking lots located at The University of Western Ontario or other affiliated colleges. A Western University or other affiliated college permit does not entitle the owner to park at Brescia University College.
- Brescia University College shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to persons and/or motor vehicles, including contents, however caused. Losses, damage/and or injuries should be reported to the City of London Police.
- Permit holders who drive more than one vehicle will be issued only one annual permit. Only one of the permit holders’ vehicles may be parked on the property at any given time.
- Parking is permitted only in allocated parking lots. Neither annual nor daily permit holders may park at the parking meters. The lack of signs does not authorize parking. Purchasing a parking permit does not guarantee a parking spot.
- All parking penalties are computer tracked and will be processed for collection action and/or sealing of student records within 14 days. All penalties are subject to review at your request. Please settle or appeal your account within 14 days of the infraction date. Appeals should be submitted in writing (short letter) or via the on-line appeals form available at: http://www.uwo.ca/parking. Appeal forms are also available from Western Parking & Visitor Services, Room 4150, Student Services Building, Western University.
- Repeated violations of the Regulations will result in the withdrawal of parking privileges AND sealing of student records. Unauthorized or improperly parked vehicles will be ticketed or towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Forgery, fraud and possession of lost or stolen property are criminal offences. Vehicles displaying altered permits or permits listed as lost or stolen, will be ticketed and towed on sight and owners will be liable for all charges.