The following forms may be relevant to your situation for the current academic year.
- Continuation of Interest-Free Status – to maintain interest-free status on previous loans if not receiving OSAP for current study period.
- OSAP Change Form - to make a change to your OSAP application
- Academic Edit Letter - if an explanation is required regarding your academic progress
- Proof of Sole Support Parent - used to prove your sole support parent status
- Permanent Disability Certification Form - used to provide supplemental information on permanent disabilities
- Studies at Another Institution – for students who are studying at another institution with course accreditation to their Brescia degree
- Ontario Tuition Grant Application – for non-OSAP students to apply for the 30% off tuition grant
- Motor Vehicle Appraisal Form – to request an adjustment to the value of a vehicle used in the OSAP assessment
- Summer Full-time OSAP application - to apply for OSAP for spring/summer courses
Can't find your form here? Check the OSAP Forms website for additional forms.
Return to the Main Brescia OSAP Page