Mission & Vision
Focused on academic excellence, Brescia University College creates an actively engaged
student experience, educating women to think critically and to participate actively
in society. A Catholic university college in the Ursuline tradition, we prepare our
graduates to lead with wisdom, justice and compassion in a changing world.
Brescia is the university college of choice for women motivated by academic excellence
and the opportunity for service and leadership. Brescia graduates are women leaders,
who contribute actively and positively to society.
- We value women and their potential for leadership in society.
- We value academic excellence, continuous innovation and principled decision-making.
- We value effective, innovative approaches to education that encourage and support
women’s learning and enable them to develop their voices, confidence and leadership
- We value creative, holistic education.
- We value experiential, competency-based learning.
- We value the celebration of the spiritual dimension of the human person.
- We value the building of community in participative and collaborative ways.
- We value the struggle to raise social awareness and to promote social change.
- We value the physical environment that enhances the spiritual search for truth and
- We value using resources wisely through accountability, transparency and stewardship.