Applications will open Monday, December 7, 2020 and Close January 15, 2020.
Check out our online webinar Thursday, Novemeber 19th at noon.
DDEPT & MScFN Webinar Transcript
DDEPT & MScFN Webinar Q&A Transcript
Requirements when completing online application:
- References contact information for two referees (at least one professional) who have direct
knowledge of employment/volunteer or academic performance.
- Supply transcripts for all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Resume should be a maximum of two pages, no smaller than 11 font in reverse chronological
order, including education, volunteer/employment history (with number of hours), not
including high school experiences
- Cover letter, one page, max 11 font, professional, answering the following:
- Why are you a good fit for the program?
- How will your experiences, skills and personal qualities contribute to your success
in the program?
- Your commitment to undertake this program.
- Proof of Class G2 Ontario Driver’s Licence (or equivalent). Students must have access to a vehicle and be able to drive unattended
throughout the practicum portion of their program.
- Confirmation of Completion of PDEP Accredited Program form – signed by your accredited undergraduate dietetics education university program
Modified multi-online interviews for the DDEPT program will be held during a week
in February. Those selected to participate in the interview process will be notified
by email the week before, and participation is mandatory.