Students standing in a row with arms around each others shoulders in camaderie.

Frequently Asked Questions

Tuition Fees and Receipts

MScFN Tuition fees can be found on Western University’s Office of the Registrar website.

Students can view and print their tuition balance through logging into the Student Center. Once logged in, click on “Finances” then “Detailed Statement of Account”.

Students can contact Western University's Office of the Registrar to inquire about their tuition balance or ask any general questions regarding tuition and fees. Their Helpline number is: 519-661-2100. 

Western University generates electronic copies of all T2202A forms, which you can print.  For more information, contact Western University's Office of the Registrar.

The forms can be found on the T2202A page.

Parking and Transit

For information on a London transit pass, visit Western University's Society of Graduate Students

Yearly parking passes for Brescia can be purchased through the Business Office in the St. James building. Weekly and daily parking passes are also available. Learn more

Scholarships and Funding  

Awards are available to MScFN students through Brescia. For more information, visit Scholarships and Bursaries at Brescia.

MScFN students should visit Westerm University's School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies for information on External Awards.

Ontario Graduate Scholarship and Canadian Graduate Scholarships have been the most common awards recommended for our students.

Throughout the year, Brescia receives additional information for external awards. This information is shared with MScFN students during orientation and as received. 

Campus Recreation  

Visit the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies for more information on Campus Recreation.

Course Assistantships

MScFN Internship Stream students may apply to work as a Couse Assistant (CA) during the first-year of their program.

Course Assistant applications will be provided to students before the start of first term classes.

Course Assistant applications will be provided to students before the start of first term classes.

Research Support  

Subject to budgetary approval every MScFN student receives a research support funding in their first and second-year of the program.

Funds can be used for research related expenses including presenting the research at conferences.

About London

There is so much to see and do in London.

Check out the following links for more information:

Indigenous Support  

We are committed to increasing Indigenous voices and presence across all levels of work, study and research. 

Learn more about how we support our Indigenous students at Western University's Office of Indigenous Initiatives