Visitors to the University can purchase a daily permit for $7.00 at the front desk
of the Mother St. James Building or Care Hall Reception. This permit is only valid
in LOT A (red) – lower parking lot accessed off of Western Road. Metered parking is also available
in LOT B (blue), located in front of the Mother St. James Building.
Annual Parking Permits
Annual permits are available on a first-come, first-served-basis due to limited quantities.
They are available for sale the last week of August and are valid to use in September
Upon the return of an annual permit up to the end of February, a refund will be calculated
on a pro-rated basis for the remaining months of the current academic year.
- Non-Reserved Permits are only valid in LOT A (red)
- Reserved Permits are valid in LOT A (red), LOT B (blue) and LOT C (yellow)
Apply for a Parking Permit
Parking Lot Map
With a Brescia parking permit:
Visit the Business Office room 152 in the Mother St. James Building and provide valid
evidence you require accessible parking. Valid evidence includes Ministry-issued accessible
parking permit in your name or a letter from your medical doctor. Brescia will then
issue you a Western Accessible Parking hangtag (with an expiry date if the accessibility
requirement is temporary) that must be displayed in your vehicle in addition to your
Brescia paid parking hangtag.
With a daily parking permit:
You are able to park in an accessible parking space if you have purchased a daily
parking pass and have a valid Ministry-issued accessible parking permit in your name
displayed in your vehicle.
- As the Brescia grounds are private property, the right is reserved to maintain full
jurisdiction over all vehicle parking.
- The purchase of any parking permit at Brescia constitutes an agreement on the part
of the purchaser to abide by these Regulations.
- Motorized vehicles may not be parked on Brescia property without an authorized Brescia
University permit. The parking permit should be hung from the rear view mirror or
made visible on the left corner of the dashboard (driver’s side). The identification
number must be clearly visible from outside the vehicle at all times. Daily and visitor
passes must be clearly displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- A Brescia University College parking permit does not entitle the owner to park in
any of the parking lots located at Western University or other affiliated colleges.
A Western University or other affiliated college permit does not entitle the owner
to park at Brescia University.
- Brescia University College shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury, or
damage to persons and/or motor vehicles, including contents, however caused. Losses,
damage/and or injuries should be reported to Campus Police.
- Permit holders who drive more than one vehicle will be issued only one annual permit.
Only one of the permit holders’ vehicles may be parked on the property at any given
- Parking is permitted only in allocated parking lots. Neither annual nor daily permit
holders may park at the parking meters. The lack of signs does not authorize parking.
Purchasing a parking permit does not guarantee a parking spot.
- All parking penalties are computer tracked and will be processed for collection action
and/or sealing of student records within 14 days. All penalties are subject to review
at your request. Please settle or appeal your account within 14 days of the infraction
date. Appeals should be submitted in writing (short letter) or via the on-line appeals
form available on Western's Parking page. Appeal forms are also available from Western Parking & Visitor Services, Room 4150,
Support Services Building, Western University.
- Repeated violations of the Regulations will result in the withdrawal of parking privileges
AND sealing of student records. Unauthorized or improperly parked vehicles will be
ticketed or towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Forgery, fraud and possession of lost or stolen property are criminal offences. Vehicles
displaying altered permits or permits listed as lost or stolen, will be ticketed and
towed on sight and owners will be liable for all charges.
- Parking Permits are for the use of the registered permit holder only. Permits are
Fines & AdditionalFees
Western Parking Services enforces parking at Brescia. Refer to Western's Parking page for a listing of all violations and fines.
Parking will be enforced seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day on a year-round
Parked vehicles that do not comply with the policy outlined above will be ticketed
by parking enforcement.
Lost or stolen Annual Parking Permit replacement fee $50.00