This entrance bursary provides financial assistance to students entering their first year at Brescia. The bursary will be applied to the student's Statement of Account to assist with tuition/residence fees for the upcoming academic year.
- Must be entering Year 1 of an undergraduate program at Brescia and have not attended a post-secondary institution prior to Brescia
- Must be an Ontario resident, as defined by OSAP
- Must apply for OSAP consideration before June 30th for the upcoming academic year
- Demonstrate financial need
Deadline to Apply: June 30th, annually.
- Students applying for Entrance Bursary consideration, are highly encouraged to also submit a General Bursary application (available in late summer) to be considered for additional funding (ex. BOLD Works, First Generation bursary, Indigenous bursary, or Former Youth in Extended Society Care.)
Miss the Deadline/Not Eligible?
- Students who have not applied by June 30 may still be considered for bursary assistance by completing the General Bursary application for current students. This application is available in late summer and assessed in the late Fall.